SPANISH level ONE: Conversational Class for Beginners in Marin County
You will be practicing simple conversations right away in this introductory course,
which focuses on everyday practical and useful phrases. These classes are small
congenial groups where you are constantly engaged in conversation.
The classes are taught with humor and in a relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere.
- Strong emphasis on conversation.
- Highly effective conversational-based teaching approach.
- Use of visual aids to stimulate learning and promote lots of interaction.
- Grammar is integrated and learned naturally as part of the teaching.
- You will receive an audio file weekly of your class highlights- great for studying.
- No expensive books to buy. Materials included in the fee.
When: Monday, Feb. 10th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
Location: 1312 Mission Ave., San Rafael 94901 -at the Elks Club building, second floor. Free parking behind building.
Cost: $25.00 per 2 hour class; meets once a week. Fees are paid monthly.
Materials: included with fee. No expensive books to buy. Beginner classes receive by email an audio of your own class highlights each week, it can be played in any mp3 device, iPhone, iPod, iPad, computer, etc. The audio is a great tool to study anywhere ... while driving, at the gym, walking your dog ...
Enrollment: Contact Patricio at (415) 806-8101 or by email
"You learn Spanish while having fun at the same time".
-- Father Paul Rossi, Pastor, St. Raphael Church and Mission San Rafael Archangel.
"This class is excellent. It's fun to be a participant, and as a result we learn a lot. Patricio is a
-- John Wilson, Dean Emeritus and Professor Emeritus, Golden Gate University School of Law